GENERAL TERMS and OBLIGIZATING
INSTRUCTIONS of TRANSPORTATION, STORAGE and OPERATION CONDITIONS including WARRANTY
1. Hoses are transported by all modes of transport in covered vehicles according to rules of cargo traffic in force in this type of transport.
2. When transporting the of hoses in temperatures lower than 0 °C, they should be sustained at 20-25°C overnight before expansion of packaging.
3. Conditions of transportation according to p. 5.1.1 GOST 17675 regarding mechanical impact
factors according to GOST 23216-78, the influence of chemical factors according to GOST 1515-69.
4. Transportation of products to the Far North and equated areas must take place under special climatic rules.
5. Storage of hoses conducted in accordance with item 5.2. GOST 17675. Products must be stored in dry indoors at ambient temperatures from -10°C to 35°C and relative humidity of 75% at least 1 meter from heaters, on shelves with coats, with the height of which is determined by the maximum height packaging unit (coves).
6. When stored products are not allowed direct sunlight, as well as vapors of acids, alkalis, and other corrosive environments.
7. Physical properties of plastics inherently are subject during storage and while using hoses changes that occur typically over time depending on the type of material used, can accelerate under the influence of factors or combination of factors. Reinforcing materials can be damaged by inadequate methods of use and / or lack of storage. It is therefore recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and other atmospheric influences. It is recommended to avoid storage near the equipment can be a source of ionizing radiation.
8. Recommendations for correct storage. The following advice contain some safety
measures to be taken to ensure minimum deterioration of the stored goods.
8.1. Storage periods
Storage times should be minimized through planning production turnover . If you can not avoid long storage and when the recommendation is not fulfilled, the hose should be checked before use.
8.2. Temperature and humidity.
The optimal temperature for storage of plastic hoses from 10 ° C to 25 ° C, and is required to the maximum extent as indicated in paragraph 5 of this document. Hoses should not be stored in the premises with a temperature of over 35 ° C or below 0 ° C. At temperatures below -5 ° C should be used safety measures when moving hoses. Hoses should not be stored near heat sources, should not be stored in the presence of high or low humidity levels.
8.3. Contact with other materials.
The hoses must not be in contact with chemical products which are used as solvents, fuels, oils, lubricants, acids, disinfectants, etc., that could affect the physico-mechanical characteristics of the product.
8.4. Heat sources.
Temperature limits specified in paragraph 3.3 must be fulfilled. If not, the methods used should be heat protection.
8.5. Storage conditions.
Hoses must be stored an proper conditions, free from restrictions, compression or other deformation and without contact with objects which may perforate or cut the hoses. Hoses must be stored on special racks or on dry surfaces. Packed hoses must be stored in a horizontal position rather than in bulk. It is necessary to avoid a large number of coats the hose, which can lead to deformation of the bottom. The inner diameter of coves should not be less than twice the bend radius declared manufacturer in accordance with the technical standards. It is recommended not to store hoses on shafts or hooks in a vertical position. It is also recommended that the hoses, which are delivered in straight lengths, stored horizontally without bending.
8.6. Rodents and insects.
Hoses must be protected from rodents and insects. If there is probable risk, adequate measures should be taken.
9. When using hoses must be protected from direct sunlight and should not be distance of 1 meter from the heat radiating equipment.
10. In case of cracks on the ends of the hose after one year of operation, may be cropping on the 30-40mm or the magnitude the crack.
11. Operating conditions such as operating temperature, operating pressure or load
vacuum must correspond to specified in the manufacturer's certificate.
13. Hoses may be used for aggressive environments and for pumping corrosive substances according to the list specified in the table of chemical resistance of PVC http://cf2.com.ua/documents. But in such cases the user may exercise discretion and under their own experience, and assumes all risks arising and only those types of hoses, which are produced for this purpose.
14. Hoses are not repairable.
15. Selection of the hose.
For the optimal selection the hose, that is to decide on the diameter, type and quality of the hose, the consumer must clearly formulate the conditions for its use and operation. For information about the actual operating conditions of the hose should be prepared thoroughly. When you select a hose the following basic principles must be used:
a) perfect knowledge of the nature of the transported;
b) checking the compatibility with potential connections;
c) determining of the size, length and tolerance that will be needed for the installation and using of the hose. Be aware, if dangerous conditions having when using the product, particularly in the presence of children and the elderly.
16. Other information.
Physical properties of plastics are inherently can be changed during storage and using hoses. Changes that happen typically for a long time according to the type of material used, can be accelerated under the influence of certain factors, or a combination of such factors. Reinforcing materials can be damaged by by inadequate methods of use and / or insufficient conditions for storage. Therefore it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and other atmospheric influences. It is recommended to avoid storing near the equipment, which can be a source of ionizing radiation.
17. Marking of packages.
The hoses are always easily identifiable or they are packaged or not. To account for the movement of the product label is not required.
18. Dispatch from the warehouse.
Before sending their hoses need to be monitored throughout the data completeness.
19. Return for storage.
Hoses that were in use, should be cleaned before storage of all substances that are transported. Particular attention should be paid when using chemical, explosive, combustible, abrasive and other aggressive substances. After cleaning, make sure that the hose can be used again.
20. Forms and methods of using.
After select the hose, the user must take into consideration the following criteria for installation:
20.1. The opening of the package.
Note that when you open the packaging that the hose does not get damaged due to the use of knives or cutters.
20.2. Preliminary checking
Before installing, you must thoroughly test the characteristics of the hose to make sure that the type, diameter and length conform to the specified properties.
Must be carried out a visual inspection in order to ensure that there are no obstacles to the operation of of the hose, there are no cuts or damage of hose’s shell or any other obvious shortcomings.
Hoses moved carefully, avoiding compression and shocks, without dragging across the abrasive surface. Hoses should not be forcibly extracted when they are deformed or twisted. Heavy hoses, usually delivered in a straight horizontal position and should be placed on special supports for transportation. If using wooden or transport packaging with any other material, it should not be treated or painted with substances that may damage the hoses.
20.4. Pressure and leak testing
The operating pressure, which is usually indicated on the hose or the manufacturer's certificate that accompanies it, must be observed. After installation, when air bubbles are eliminated, it is necessary to gradually increase the pressure to the operating current, to check for leaks. This test should be made in safe conditions.
Hoses should be used in a temperature range, which is usually specified in the manufacturer's certificate. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer. The operating pressure indicated in the catalog or in the manufacturer's certificate is determined at a temperature of 23 ° C ± 2 ° C; other temperatures can control the characteristics of the other hose.
20.6. Transportation of materials / products
The hoses must be used for the passage of the substances for which they were manufactured. When in doubt, always wise to contact the manufacturer. As far as possible, the hoses must not be under pressure or mechanical stress, when the hose is not used. If the transported substances are hazardous to health and / or the environment, and if the hose may burst or rupture, you must take all necessary measures to work in safe conditions.
20.7. Environments conditions.
The hoses must be used exclusively in a environments to which they have been manufactured.
20.8. The bending radius.
Installation with a minimum bending radius considerably reduces the life and resistance of the hose and can cause damage. Furthermore, it is necessary to avoid bending of the connections.
Hoses are not used for work in torsion, unless specifically designed for this purpose.
Vibration may damage the hose and possibly due to overheating, especially around the connections where vibrations occur more frequently. Therefore, it is best to make sure that the hoses are made specifically for use in these types of loads.
Loops on the hose is subjected to its excessive load, which may lead to cracks and ruptures or simply reduce its operating life. Some customers usually can prevent the passage of fluid through the fracture or bending of the hose, it is necessary to avoid it.
20.12. Selection and installation of fittings
If the manufacturer's instructions are executed, the hose can always be checked against the working pressure and the use of appropriate connections. Fitting of large diameter than the hose may lead to an additional load that might damage the hose reinforcement or a core layer; at the same time as the use of smaller diameter fittings may lead to difficulties when tightening the hose cause leakage, or in the case of multilayer hoses cause infiltration between the layers.
Moreover connectors should not have sharp cutting projections which may damage the hose. The water or soap and water can be used to insert connections. Do not use products that contain oils or other aggressive products, if this is not the type of hose to be used with such materials. It does not use wooden mallets or similar tools for the installation of fittings and other connectors. The use of improvised hose clamps (for example metal wire) with sharp ends or too tight fixation of the compounds can cause damage to the hose and connections.
20.13. Dissipation of static electricity.
When it is necessary to provide a contact for static electricity, you must follow the instructions of the manufacturer; necessary to conduct tests in order to check the continuity between all the associations and connections. Check the continuity with a normal tester.
20.14. Permanent settings.
The hose should be properly set so that in the compressed state can be normally moved (taking into account possible variations in length, diameter, angle of twist, etc.).
20.15. Movable connection.
When the hose connects the the movable parts of the mechanisms necessary to ensure that the hose is long enough, the movement does not cause excessive stress and friction, and that there is no deformation, bending or impermissible stretching or abnormal torsion.
If you need other than the factory markings can be used adhesive tape. To use paints please contact the manufacturer to verify compatibility with the hose jacket.
Even if the choice, storage and installation of the hose were carried out correctly, regular maintenance is necessary. The frequency this service is determined using a hose. Particular attention should be paid to that relates to compounds for visible and visual changes that indicate deterioration of the hose.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of possible violations:
- Gaps, cracks, cuts, reinforcement or the shell that come unstuck;
- The liquid droplets on the outer surface (or inner side) of the hose, which may be identified;
- Deformations, bubbles, spot leak under pressure.
- Too soft or too hard parts;
- A leak
These violations may justify a replacement hose. If the hose surface shows the expiration date, it must be observed even if the hose has no obvious signs of wear.
If Cleaning Instructions not supplied by the manufacturer, the cleaning, if necessary, can be carried out with soap and water, without using solvents (based on oil, wax, etc.) or detergents. Never use abrasives or cutting tools for cleaning (metal brushes, sandpaper, etc.).
For disposal the product, you must adhere to the current legislation does not pollute the environment.
23. The manufacturer guarantees the conformity of products with the requirements of approved specifications and provide the consumer with the manufacturer's certificate of compliance with the conditions of transportation, storage and use, these specifications defined and outlined in this manual, within 12 months from the date of manufacture.